|Report to GM of Sales
● Take part in national und international project team.
● Work close with sales, QM and Production colleagues to trace the
● Conduct projects time management and ensure project milestones to
guarantee SOP of OEM needed’ products.
● Coordinate our production processes to match our customers’
requirements regarding process stability and quality.
●Establish continuous improvement processes with other departments.
● You have Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering or preferably
● 3 years experience in the automotive manufacturing industry
either in OEM manufacturer or 1st and 2nd tier supplier. An interior
part experience is preferred.
● Good practice with PPAP/APQP processes.
● Knowledge about ISO/TS16949, VDA 6.3. Auditing experience is
● Good usage of problem solving and statistic analysis tools e.g.
FMEA, 8D, SPC, etc.
● Excellent communication and inter-cultural skills, including
quick understanding and active listening, good team player.
● You are flexible and willing to travel.
● A good command of fluent English is highly required.